|Creating a DCP of the indie feature, Beverly Lane.|
- DV Film - $40 per minute or $3600 for a 90 minute feature
- SV2 Studios - They have an À la carte style of pricing, about $1200 for a 90 minute feature
- Indie DCP - They don't list a price schedule
- Dolby Labs - I've not found a price schedule, but word on the street is between $3000 and $5000 for a 90 minute feature
- Deluxe - They also create DCPs, but no price schedule to be found
Interesting blog post comparing DCP and film prints. It's from 2008 and somewhat dated with regard to number of digital screens, but the gist of it is still good.