So I'm looking at my bookshelf and thinking about some discussions we've been having in 3D class about knowledge and where to find it. Listed below are some books that I like and suggest if you're looking for something to read.
- 3D Movie Making: Stereoscopic Digital Cinema from Script to Screen by Bernard Mendiburu
- Cinematic Storytelling: The 100 Most Powerful Film Conventions Every Filmmaker Must Know by Jennifer Van Sijll
- Movie Speak: How to Talk Like You Belong on a Movie Set by Tony Bill
- The Hollywood Economist by Edward Jay Epstein
- The Screenwriter's Workbook (Revised Edition) by Syd Field
- Save the Cat! by Blake Snyder
I've read and used all of these books and value them for creativity and developing knowledge. I have several more books ont he bookshelf that will probably be added to this list as I read through them.